
I had so much fun with it, that Momma set me up with an outdoor pool on Friday too! Tazz enjoyed chewing on her pinecone while I kicked back a bit to relax
The temperature cooled down some on Saturday during the day, just in time for me to have another hot date with a certain Miss Natalie. I tried to show off my skills using a spoon to feed myself, but it seems like she was more interested in eating her rice chips. One of these days I win her attentions though!
Finally Monday rolled around, and the temperature returned to a normal San Francisco 60 degrees. I took a few minutes to revel in the cool night air with a good book before dad managed to wrangle me into my pajamas. It was too chilly to stay like this for long though.
Once dad got me all dressed again, he let me have a little more play time. He told me all about the big Memorial Day weekend camping trip coming up, and even gave me a few volleyball lessons. What do you think of my hitting form?
I can't wait to try it out for real on the court this weekend! I'll see many of you soon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment