Wow! I think Memorial Day may just be my favorite holiday of all. It was a huge weekend for me, so please forgive how long it took me to post my adventures. I had to spend some time sorting through all of the photos and adjusting back to the Pacific time zone.
We started the weekend off with a trip to the CIA for Grampy's retirement ceremony. I'd show you some photos, but they told me it was top secret... Don't worry I've got some of my connections working on getting me one to show you all later though.
We started the weekend off with a trip to the CIA for Grampy's retirement ceremony. I'd show you some photos, but they told me it was top secret... Don't worry I've got some of my connections working on getting me one to show you all later though.
Aha! My people came through... check out this shot of me inside the CIA:
After that, momma took me to meet my REALLY big brother, Dusty. Man, I thought I had some growing to do to catch up with Tazz, but this puts a whole new spin on things. Dusty was really nice, and even let me ride him for a bit
After spending some time with Dusty, it was off to camp. I couldn't wait to see what all the hype was about. Dad had been talking about it forever. I must say it was all I could ask for - and more! I got to work on my volleyball skills a little more, ...
Hang out by the campfire for a bit....
and best of all, I got to see all sorts of family - and thats what its really all about, right? Here are a few of my favorite photos. I think they mostly speak for themselves - sorry if we missed a shot of you and I together, but there is always next year
(Psssttt...Did you hear? I'm going to have a cousin in a few months - I couldn't be happier for Uncle Sean and Aunt Jo!)

After seeing so many people, I was ready for a nap. Thankfully Jager and Soleil volunteered to keep watch while I caught a few z's.
When I think back on all of the fun, I can't help but smile. I can't wait to do it all again next year!!
Check back tomorrow for my usual timely post about this past weekend. Thanks to all who made my first Memorial Day a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment