Monday, June 23, 2008

A Big Connor Week! (Wk 34)

This past week was a really big one for me! Once I realized that I was going to be moving all the way across the country soon, I decided I had to make sure I was prepared for it.

On Sunday night after we dropped Mama off at the airport, I started impressing dad by doing my 'Army Crawl' for a few feet at a time. By the time Mama came home on Thursday I was zipping all over the place - I even made it all the way from my room into theirs. Need to make sure I can properly explore the new pad! One of my favorite places to crawl, is over to Dad's stereo system. I taught myself how to work the volume button - that thing can get loud!

I've also started to work on standing up. The jumperoo has given me some strong little legs, but I'm still working on my balance a bit. It helps to have something to hold on to - and of course an ever viligent Mama to catch me if I stumble...In addition to all of my great physical feats, Mama and Dada have continued to try and work on building my food reportoire. We moved on from chicken to some pureed Turkey... At first I was extremely excited to try a new meat...But then, I actually tried it and I wasn't very impressed. I gave Mama and Dada a stern talking to about that oneI'm pretty sure they got the message, as today when I had the turkey, it was mixed with some sweet potatos. Much better.

I also had another swim lesson this week. I'm really getting to like this water stuff. Here I am taking a brief respite from my work to pose for my adoring fans

Well, thats all for now. The countdowns have begun. Dads last day of work is this Friday, and the start of our move should just be about two weeks away. Do you think I'll be walking by then? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Bye for now :-)

No comments: