Monday, June 16, 2008

Is something burning?

If any of you smelled something burning last night, don't worry... I think it was just the phone lines smoking as news of our upcoming move spread throughout the East Coast.

Thats right.... we're moving to Eagles Country in a few weeks!Whats that you say? Princeton New Jersey is either Jets' or Giants' territory? Not according to my papa! Go Birds :-) We even celebrated the news by going to Jake's Steaks for some cheesesteaks, and since I just started eating chicken, mama let me have a few bites of hers. I don't think they bargained for me to get into the ketchup (and attempt to pick up a french fry) - but how could I resist?
After we finished up with our food, we headed out to the park for some play time. I had a really good time playing on the swings again.
This weekend also marked my second swim lesson. This time we started learning how to hold our breath under water. Papa helped me out by blowing in my face just before I went under - that reminded me to take a deep breath
And of course, I've spent lots of time continuing to bond with big Sis, Tazz. She's getting pretty good at sharing her toys with me. Though I think that maybe she wants me to throw it for her.. what do you think?


Well... thats all for this week. Be sure to check back next week, and hopefully we'll have a better idea of exactly when the move will happen, and where we'll be living!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you guys are moving east!! But you gotta get that kid out of Eagles paraphernalia. :)

Shannon