Now onto today's post.....
This weekend was a rockin' good time!
We started out with some time in the park on Friday. After I enjoyed my time in the grass, I got to work on hitting the slide again. It went much better this time, now that I knew what I was in for.
I also spent some time in the sandbox where I tested Momma's skills at preventing me from eating things that I shouldn't. The sand really didn't taste that good anyway, so I won't be doing that again. Okay... maybe I will...
Then on Saturday, I was in for a real treat! I had my first swim lesson. We went to "La Petit Baleen" in the Presidio, and I was the youngest one in the class. After an initial shock of being in the water and not being scrubbed clean, I started to enjoy it a bit more. I think next weeks lesson will go even better!
Well, thats all for this weeks post. I've been pushing the limits of my bedtime out to 8 or 8:30 this week, so dad has his hands full and a little less time to post. We'll get him trained to handle it all soon enough though :-)Talk to you all next week
No comments:
Post a Comment