After getting settled back into the Pacific time zone, we quickly got back into our normal swing of things.
Tazz and I spent some quality time kicking back and relaxing...
and of course, getting in some of the mandatory play sessions...
I also learned that she can be a great help in cleaning up my mess after eating. Do you think this counts as feeding her from the table? And why didn't I know this trick when mom and dad were trying to make me eat that yucky avocado stuff??
I was also sure to get some fun time back in my jumper. You may not believe it by my expression here, but I've been having a great time in it. This was just a brief rest while I decided if I wanted to keep jumping or switch to something else (I went back to jumping like a madman if you're wondering)
To close things out for the week, I introduced myself to dad's stereo system this evening. I got really good at turning it off and on repeatedly... though dad tried to tell me that my hands would work better then my forehead. Silly daddy.
We also had some grand adventures at the playground this weekend, where I got to go on the swings again, and had my first introduction to the slide! I loved that after I figured it out. Unfortunately the camera battery was dead, but hopefully we'll get some action pix next time.Talk to you all next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment