Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ugh...Green stuff..

Man...what were mom and dad thinking? They tried feeding me something called an Avocado this weekend. All I can say is, green stuff is yucky! Mom and Dad didn't even argue very much with me on this one, so I know I must be rightOnce we got over that bit of nastiness, we went to the beach for the morning so that Tazz could get some swim time in. She hasn't been able to play a bunch recently as she's getting over an injury, so it was nice to see her have some fun. While she splashed about the water, I spent some time with Dad thinking about how I could get even with them for that avocado experience
Finally, a great idea came to me. I'm not telling anyone what it is yet, but when the time is right, watch out! I tell ya' its a devil of an idea :-)
Once I got the heavy thinking out of the way, it was time to just sit back and enjoy the rest of the day. I must say it was quite fun!
Sorry for being late with this weeks post - but dad had a rough day/evening of work yesterday so didn't get around to booting up the computer for me. Hopefully next week we'll be back on our Monday night schedule.

Till then - Enjoy!

1 comment:

Great Aunt Janet said...

Hi Connor,
I agree about the "green stuff"" Actually that's what I call it!
Hope you were good to your Mom on Mother's Day. Hi to your parents and Tazz for me.
Aunt Janet