Sunday, July 6, 2008

Goodbye San Francisco

This week marked our last days in San Francisco (for now anyway..). I was sad to go, but I'm really looking forward to my new adventures in New Jersey. Mom and I flew out this morning and are already on the East Coast. Dad and Tazz are going to follow along and catch up with us in a few days. I can't wait to see them!
We made sure to enjoy our final few days in the city. I started showing off my splashing ability in the pool during my swim lesson. This water stuff is really fun! We also went to the House Of Prime Rib for a really yummy dinner. The sight of those meat racks was so exciting, I could barely contain myself. (As a funny coincidence, our Chefs name was Francisco)
And since I'm becoming such a big boy, Momma and Dad didn't even argue when I grabbed myself a little meat off the table. I can see why they like this place so much :-)
And since we've been saying goodbye to all of our friends, we were sure to get over and let Tazz see uncle Ted before we left. (She is actually staying with him for a few days while the movers come and pack the house)
Oh yeah, I almost forgot... as of about a week ago or so, my first tooth finally popped all the way through! This is the best picture Momma has been able to get of it so far. I'm an active little guy, so its tought to photograph inside my mouth Well, I'm not sure exactly when my next post will be given all of the activity, but hopefully I'll get it out early next week - and it will be from the Eastern Seaboard!!


No comments: