Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Jersey!

Hi everyone! Sorry its been a little while since the last post, but moving takes a lot out of a little guy :-)
Momma and I made it safely to New Jersey last Sunday, July 6th. For the first few days, we stayed in a hotel while Momma worked on getting the house ready for us all to move into. I must say, the accomodations were quite comfyAfter several days of hard work, with a lot of help from Nanny, we finally had the place all ready to go. Since I know you are all wondering, here is a shot of the outside..
I've had great fun exploring the new local park, and playing with all of my new toys (Momma had to buy more since most of mine are still on the moving truck) while we all waited for Poppa and Tazz to arrive, which they did on Sunday July 13th - they drove over 3000 miles in just a few days!
Now that Poppa and Tazz are here, Momma is back to work full time, and the three of us are on our own to explore the town during the daytime. So far its been non-stop fun. Tazz and I are getting to see all sorts of new wildlife - right in our own yard! She really wants to chase down a squirrel or two, but she hasn't quite figured out what to do with these guys yet...

Well, I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow is another big day. Not only is it Poppa's birthday, but the moving truck is going to show up in the morning with all of our stuff! What better present could we get?

Hopefully we'll see some of you East Coasters soon!

No comments: