Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 35 Bonus Post!

Welcome to my bonus post... Dad was just so entertained, he had to put this up even though we just posted yesterday...
This evening, dad thought I was tired and tried putting me down for a nap. I told him he was wrong, that I was hungry - not tired. So after about twenty minutes, he gave in and fed me dinner.
I've been working on eating peas (yes - a green vegetable!), and I actually don't mind them. They're not my favorite, but they're not bad either. Anyway...during dinner I decided that we were both right... I was hungry, and a bit tired... so.. I started rubbing my eyes a lot. You can imagine the results (but don't have to..) Thankfully, dad thought this was quite amusing, and we both had a good laugh about it..
After I finished my peas, and dad cleaned my face up a bit, we went back to work on finishing my bottle. Neither of us could of guessed how right dad really was - man was I tired! I finished all but the last sip, and then passed out right at the dinner table.
I guess we just have to learn to listen to and trust each other :-)
Have a good night!

No comments: