Welcome to Nanny & Grampy's home! Momma and Daddy decided we could use a change of scenery, so we headed North. In an amazingly quick 5.5 hour drive we made it to the Cape. Tazz found her new bed and made herself right at home. Woof, Woof from Tazz. She really loved it.
We weren't at Nanny's long before we turned Nanny's inside into a playground. The putt putt was a great hit!and a little pretend play with these great tiny dogs and cats that Megan and Rachel brought with them...
One of the highlights was our visit to the bowling alley. Neither Rachel nor I had ever bowled on a proper lane before. I'm happy to report that all my hallway practice paid off. I managed to get a spare for Daddy and even managed to knock down all 10 pins during one of my turns. Throwing the ball down the alley was great fun!
I thought I would try to teach Sierra some of the finer points about bowling, but she decided to nap the entire time we played. I was so impressed with her sleeping skills.
But Sierra didn't spend the entire time sleeping. She's been working diligently on her head control and trying to sit up with minimal support. I'm so impressed with how strong she is.
The Winigs stayed and played with us through Thursday. It wasn't long after they left that Uncle Sean, Devon and their puppies showed up to meet Sierra and play with me.
Aunt Jo was able to get away the following day. She had a great time snuggling with Sierra.
Fortunately for Aunt Jo, Momma had decided that a trip to the playground was in order before Aunt Jo arrived. Devon and I had lots of fun, until the ice got a hold of me. But all in all I was glad to get outside and run around a bit.
Devon seemed to enjoy the playground too. It was her first time here, as she was too small this past summer when we found it.
But if you want to know what I had the most fun with during the week I'm sure I won't surprise anyone... it was the BIG BOX!
A special thanks to Uncle Chris who warmed the house, came to dinner and stopped Momma and Daddy from buying a house that could have become a very expensive swimming pool! Love you Uncle Chris!







No comments:
Post a Comment