Thursday, February 25, 2010

Really More Snow? - Sierra Wk 8

As I am sitting here today it is snowing again.  Mother Nature truly is confused.  Fortunately it does not seem to be accumulating as much as it did last time.  Fortunately we made it out of the house yesterday for a little play time in the park.  I was so happy!
While I was there we played on the swings.  I really missed them this winter!  Can you believe me feet were less than 12 inches off the ground from the baby swing?
After the swings Daddy helped me to hone my snow ball creating skills.  It turns out that Tazz's Chuck It makes a great snow baller.  Momma was quite impressed.
Daddy of course thought I was building the snow ball to throw out in the field.  But really it was for him!
After missing Daddy with my snow ball I decided I should change the game.  The melting snow created some great muddy puddles.  Since I had my puddle stomping snow boots on I guess you know what happened next.  SPLASH!
I love the park!
And through it all, Sierra slept!  Momma says she is a great baby.  I agree.

No comments: