Sierra continued to get stronger this week. She gave us a great demonstration of her newly acquired neck skills. We are all very proud of her.
Since today marked Sierra's 1 month birthday, Momma of course had to take some more pictures. Look at those baby blue eyes. Momma says they look like mine were at Sierra's age. So it looks like Sierra will definitely be Daddy's girl!
Momma was a bit perplexed on how to photograph Sierra in an appropriate manner, while still getting that birthday suit look. Pink puppy solved the problem for her. Don't you just love that spiked hair?
Momma also pulled out a couple of Sierra's hats to try to get a fun shot. We were so surprised to see that they actually fit now. They were way too big when Sierra first came home. This was our favorite shot.
I wanted to make sure that I participated in the celebration too, so I played a little song for Sierra. I've gotten quite good! Happy Birthday to you...

No comments:
Post a Comment