Sunday, August 15, 2010

Moving - Sierra Week 25

This week Momma and Daddy took the big leap and bought our first family home.  You might think that means we moved to a new town.  But that wasn't the case.  We moved approximately one half of a mile down the street.  The address has changed but everything else has stayed the same.  First things first, I had to help Daddy pack up all of our art work.
Then it was time for closing day.  Momma and Daddy went to sign the final paper work and pick up the key while DadMom watched SiSi and I.  Then we had our picture taken on the steps of our "new home".
On Friday the moving men came.  But Momma didn't leave all the packing and carrying to them.  SiSi, Nanny and I also helped to move things down to the new house.  Thank goodness the basket at the bottom of our stroller is large!
Then finally we were there, at our new home!  SiSi posed for this glamour shot to celebrate the moment.

No comments: