This weekend marked SiSi's first 4th of July. We celebrated by introducing her to butternut squash. This is her first taste of "grown up food". The rice cereal was going fine, and then little Miss. Sierra decided she didn't like it anymore. Thankfully it was time to start trying new solids. Sierra was excited at first!
And then she reconsidered her position. In the end she thought the squash was much better than the rice cereal. But her first love is her formula!
We ended up staying home for the 4th of July. DadMom came over to play. While we were both up, Momma grabbed this picture of Sierra and I. She had to bribe me a bit, but I do love to be the big brother!
As if that wasn't enough cuteness for you. Momma introduced Sierra to the big bath tub. She really didn't fit in her infant tub anymore. As she demonstrated to Momma by trying to roll out of it. So after asking me if it was okay, Momma introduced Sierra to Bumble Tubbing. I'm sure the folks at Bumble never thought their seat would be used this way!
Sierra loved the big tub. She laughed and kicked and tried to eat any toy she could pull out of the water. I introduced her to splashing. She LOVED it!
I had a great time introducing the fun of bath time to SiSi.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment