I guess you all can imagine how we spent our time this week. That's right - un-boxing everything! Believe it or not, Momma and Daddy had the upstairs completely unpacked by the time Nanny and Bobby left on Sunday. My head was spinning. But I'm so excited to have all my toys available in "my new home". Which is how I refer to the house. Momma wonders how long I will consider it to be "my new home". I think a long time... As you can imagine, with Momma's hands in boxes there weren't a lot of pictures take this week. But she did snap this fun one of Daddy and I taking the new riding lawn mower out for its maiden voyage. How long do you think it will be before I can drive it "all by myself". My other new favorite phrase?
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment