The back yard was the scene for all sorts of wet fun. The girls enjoyed the slip and slide.
Even Sierra liked it!
We went on a great bug hunt and found a cool grasshopper.
We built the bounce house...
And played in it...
We filled up the pool. Seems Uncle Steve forgot how cold the water from the hose was! I think I froze him in place =+)
We played on the deck too. Tickle attacks!
After the deck we had to do a trip down to the pond. Those the kayaks never made it out, the bugs certainly did!
Would you believe we actually went inside too! Momma didn't get any pictures of the great games of chase we played in the basement. But she did capture Sierra eating her first Cheerio!
After all this fun at the house you would think we would be tired out. But we found the energy to do a few fun things around the cape. We made to the ZooAquarium where I fed the animals.
And to our favorite playground. Aren't we kids just the cutest.
And with all good trips we had good family snuggle time. Blue is in the picture on my behalf.
I hope you all had a summer vacation that was as much fun as mine!





No comments:
Post a Comment