Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sierra Week 35 - Labor Day Weekend DC Trip

If last weekend's adventure wasn't enough Momma and Daddy planned a fun filled trip to Nanny and Bobby's VA house.  Hurricane Earl almost caused us to cancel our plans.  But in the end he brought great weather to the D.C. area for our weekend.

We started with a trip to the National Zoo with Ms. Mel and her family.  I loved the lions the best.  Momma liked the great apes the best.  But it was the lizard house that really got Sierra and me excited.
On Sunday morning we headed out to the barn to check on Dusty.  I just loved him.  And he loved me!  Could it have had anything to do with the endless supply of carrots I was feeding him?
After the fun at the barn it was time to head back to Nanny's house for naps.  We slept well and then headed out to Daddy's friend's house, Mr. Brian and Ms. Stephanie for dinner.  It was really yummy and near this cool lake.  I had great fun playing with their kids, Aiden and Jacob.  Momma and Daddy were so excited to see me play with other boys.  SiSi tried pasta noodles for the first time at their house too.  Yum!

Nanny and Bobby, thanks for hosting such a wonderful weekend and for all the yummy meals out!

No comments: