Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sierra Week 32 - Butterfly Festival

This weekend was the Stony Brook Butterfly Festival.  If you are wondering where Stony Brook is, its not too far.  Just by Momma's work down the road.
In fact it was so close to Momma's work that bus that took us to the festival actually picked us up from just in front of Momma's office.  I was so excited to have my first bus ride.
We had a lot of fun looking at the butterflies.  Can you find the one Daddy and I found?


After walking through the butterfly garden it was onto the carnival games.  I won my first prize!
If you are wondering where SiSi is, well she slept through almost all of our time at the festival, so Momma didn't have any fun pictures of her.  But don't be disappointed.  SiSi has started on the long journey to being able to walk on her own.  Everyone say a special prayer for Daddy's back!

No comments: