Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sierra Week - 47 Happy Thanksgiving 2010

After two days of preparation and a Momma who didn't sleep much Thanksgiving Day finally arrived!  We celebrated by hosting Grandma, Aunt Janet, GiGi and PopPop.  Momma cooked a big meal that I helped make!  My favorite of course was the chocolate cake!
After a yummy dinner it was time to play.  But something funny happened... For the first time Momma took a nap but I didn't!  Thank goodness I had all those grandparents to play with!

You might think that Thanksgiving dinner would have been the big event for the weekend.  But Black Friday brought a big surprise.  Momma and Daddy came home from running "errands" with a new mini-van.  Seems with my new sister on the way, the pilot was not going to have enough seating.
I think the mini-van is like a limo.  I'm pretty happy with my new ride!
Momma and Daddy weren't the only ones with a "new set of wheels" this week.  Seems the birthday fairy forgot to give me one of my presents.  A new big kid bike.  After a couple practice sessions I am riding it "super fast" around my basement.  Watch out world, here I come!

On Sunday to celebrate the fact that Momma canceled her final trip to India, we took a trip over to the park.  Momma captures a few pictures of Sierra before her camera battery decided to give out on her.
She also managed to capture some bath time pictures of us - G rated of course!  You think I could get her to style my hair this way normally?
Sierra took hairstyling to a whole new level with this "bucket" look.  Do you think the will be walking the runways of Paris wearing hats like this?
We hope everyone had a Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: