Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week 46 - A Day Out with Thomas

I just couldn't wait for this weekend to get here!  Grandma bought us tickets for a train ride on Thomas the Tank Engine in Lancaster County.  First we went over to Grandma's to sleep over so we had a shorter drive to see Thomas in the morning.  Playing at Grandma's house was great fun.  After a good nights rest it was time to see...
We waited our turn in line and then got on Thomas for our train ride.  Momma and Daddy are happy to report that I was much happier this year.  We sat in the coach train for our ride.
Even Sierra seemed to like the trip!  She did a great job pointing out things to Grandma and Daddy as the train went by them.
After our ride it was time to get our picture with Thomas.  We had to wait a bit but it was worth it!
Afterwards Momma wanted to take some more pictures of Sierra and I with the other trains.  And though SiSi would sit on the tracks I told Momma it wasn't a good idea and was not willing to get in the pictures.  Momma couldn't argue with me at that point, because I know the rules...  =+)
Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!

No comments: