The new part, was that Sierra and I did the pumpkin cleaning. Can you guess the differences in our personalities by the pictures below?
Before we went out trick or treating Daddy lit the pumpkins. Momma took another couple of pictures of me with the pumpkins. Daddy did such a great job carving them for us. A note to all of those who saw the bumpy pumpkins this year and thought you should get one next year. Daddy says they are really tough to cut. Power tools only!
Once the pumpkins were lit it was time to head out trick or treating. Sierra and I visited about 8 houses in our neighborhood. We saw lots of friends from the park. I'm still working on my "trick or treat", but I was a rock star with "thank you". Who knew people would give you candy just for being cute and polite?
We hope you all had a Happy Halloween and that you had your own Tinker Bell lighting your way!





No comments:
Post a Comment