Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dakota - Week 43 - Christmas Tree Hunt

Momma came back home during the middle of the week and we immediately started planning our Christmas Tree Hunting trip.  Going to the tree farm has become an annual tradition in our family.  As it was Dakota's first time, she had to have the necessary pictures taken by Momma.
 Sierra just wasn't into finding the perfect tree this year.  We missed having an extra set of arms to carry her.  Taking pictures helped.  But it wasn't until the candy cane treat at the end that she decided she might just like Christmas Tree Hunts.
 Momma was successful at getting us all in front of one tree.  All three looking at the camera was an entirely different matter...

 But after confirming we would do a dog tree and Momma agreeing to the "perfect" one.  Daddy got down and dirty.

 Then it was time to haul the tree to the front so they could wrap it up for us to bring home!
 See what I mean about how much happier a candy cane can make a girl?
 And just because I am still the cutest guy around, when Momma pulled out the stockings I came across Daddy's old stocking.  Momma couldn't resist this photo opportunity.
 And in case you were wondering about how things are going at pre-school...  This Christmas Ball is a gift I made with my teachers for Momma and Daddy at school.  It made the perfect ball for our "dog tree" to chase!

No comments: