This weekend we had our first snow of the season. Momma is hoping it will help the plants to know that they still should be hibernating. We of course took advantage of the opportunity to introduce Dakota to the snow!
Then it was time for some sledding. Sierra and Dakota doubled up while I went solo.
Then it was time to warm up with some snuggles inside the house.
Nothing like snuggles to make a kid happy.
Then we decided a dance party was in order. We can spin with the best of them.
Finally I had to show Momma some of the cool jump kicks I've been working one. Who knew a 4 year old could fly so high!
One only had to see us as we really are to know that high flying wasn't much of a challenge for Superman...
and Batgirl!
=+)
Then it was time for some sledding. Sierra and Dakota doubled up while I went solo.
Then it was time to warm up with some snuggles inside the house.
Nothing like snuggles to make a kid happy.
Then we decided a dance party was in order. We can spin with the best of them.
Finally I had to show Momma some of the cool jump kicks I've been working one. Who knew a 4 year old could fly so high!
One only had to see us as we really are to know that high flying wasn't much of a challenge for Superman...
and Batgirl!
=+)






No comments:
Post a Comment