Lots of fun stuff this week! Sierra started us off with her birthday celebration, which was spread out across the entire day. Presents, extra Momma time and just around fun.
Happy Birthday Little Sister!
Dakota also had a huge milestone this week. She is up and walking. Check out this video of my very impressive baby sister.
And in case you are wondering Sierra is starting to warm to the potty training concept again. So we are spending a lot of time in the bathroom on the weekends. As you can see from the picture below - Dakota thinks the bathroom is full of fun!
So here is to my little sisters - I hope you have as much fun in your life as I do with them in mine!
Dakota also had a huge milestone this week. She is up and walking. Check out this video of my very impressive baby sister.
Sierra and I also learned about an important feature this week - the timer on Momma's camera. We both had great fun pushing the button and running lickety-split across the room to jump in our spot for the family photo. How do you think we did?
And Momma capture these just too cute pictures of us with her SFSPCA hat. Momma tells me this is still an organization that is near and dear to her heart. We have them to thank for Tazz.So here is to my little sisters - I hope you have as much fun in your life as I do with them in mine!





No comments:
Post a Comment