Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dakota Week 50 - Steps

This week we had some fun inside and out.  I still love to play with my hats - and peek-a-boo is a favorite activity.  Momma snapped this picture as I peeked around the back of the club chair.

 And Tazz is always looking for some fun.  So I like to give her a run for her money with a good game of tug.  Who do you think will win?
 But I'm not the only one playing at home.  Sierra and Connor have turned into a great foosball team.  Though Connor does like to score in his own goal.  Do you think Daddy will ever tell him...
Momma's big surprise this week happened outside.  Seeing Sierra go down the steps is nothing new - but do you see me in the background?
 That's right - I've figured out the way down the steps on my own.  Do you think Momma has Sierra or Tazz to thank for this approach?
 Regardless of how Momma feels about it, I'm very proud of myself!

 Connor is too.  He gave me a great hug for all of my hard work.
 Now, for those of you who remember Sierra' and Connor's Italian baby photo - I couldn't turn one without Momma capturing my "Italian Baby" moment.  If that doesn't makes you smile - check out Sierra!
 Momma told me she has this posted at her desk... It never fails to make her smile.
 And in case you were worried - Momma did manage to get us both cleaned up.  Taking baths together is great fun.

No comments: