This month Dakota completed the transition from baby to little girl. We started March with a trip to the Train Museum, since Dakota can finally climb up on the steps to look atthe trains.
Dakota is also growing up in other ways - this month she learned about accessorizing her outfits. She does seem to love things that go on her head!
And my little sisters worked on their playing skills. They did a great job sharing in a small space.
Another new thing this month was Momma being brave enough to let Dakota have her own lolly pop.
It worked out for Sierra and
for myself. Yum, Yum, Yum.
I even worked on my photography skills this month. How do you like this picture I took of Momma and Sierra?
What I thought was going to be the biggest news was Dakota moving over to a straw cup from her bottle.
This feat allowed her to start eating her breakfast on the coach with the rest of us. No more morning high chair meals for this little girl.
I think this arrangement is just perfect!
Momma loves the snuggles that come with having such big kids!
But the biggest news of all came from something that Dakota figured out all on her own. Who knew we had two little monkeys in the house.





No comments:
Post a Comment