Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Backyard Blowout

This past week was all about having fome fun in the backyard. First, Momma managed to get me a free swimming pool for the deck. Tazz and I both enjoyed it in our own fashion. On Saturday we had a little BBQ to celebrate Momma and Dadda's anniversary. Thanks to everyone who was able to make it for the day! In order to make sure everything ran smoothly, I gave dadda a hand in the kitchen picking out which food we should serve. Surprise, surprise, I settled on some steak shish-ka-bobs :-)
I also spent some time showing off how good I've gotten at running around in my walker. Apparently I need to pull some new tricks out of my bag though, as I think Grampy was a little bored. I understand though - naps are wonderful thingsOf course, we also made another venture to the park. While I spent some time in the swing, Momma gave Tazz some much needed exercise (and took pictures of course). Boy, is she ever good at retrieving that stick!
Till next week - enjoy :-)


No comments: