Monday, August 25, 2008

10 Months Old

Can you believe it? I turned 10 months old yesterday! I've spent a lot of the last month pulling myself into a standing position on everything in sight, and learning to walk with Momma and Dada's help. I've actually had a couple of brief moments of standing on my own (only a second or so, but still...). Before you know it I'm going to be running around this place all by myself.

One of my favorite things to practice climbing up on is the chair in my room. I needed a little help from Dada to get into the final position, but thought you would enjoy the below sequence of me in action...
Of course in addition to all of the exercise I'm getting, I make sure to find some good cuddle time on the couch. Tazz even joined us this time :-)
Thats all for now, so until next time keep smiling and I'll see YOU later!
(ok...this picture was a week old, but I really like it)


No comments: