Tazz and spent some quality play time together as normal. We had a good game of tug going on here. Don't tell her, but I let her win ;-)
Over the weekend, we had a visit from one of our San Francisco friends - Sooji. I had a great time impressing her with how much I've grown since she last saw me. Then I got Tazz to distract her for a bit while I stole her drink
Dad and I also discovered that there are some great hiking trails hidden behind the park. We went a couple of times during the week - and on Saturday, Mama got to come explore with us too. I really enjoy being the back seat driver.
Today, Dad and I went to an indoor play center for the first time. It was lots of fun scooting around and trying all of the new toys. I really had a ball (pun intended)
All in all, I must say... well... the ball really says it all...
No comments:
Post a Comment