And now... for our latest Cape Cod adventure. I have a lot of pics to share, so I'll keep the talking brief. I was thrilled to get to see all sorts of people over the weekend.Great Grampy and Great Aunt Amy (sorry Amy, I couldn't find a pic of you)...

Aunt Sarah, Uncle Steve, Miss Megan, and Miss Rachael..
I also got to show off my swimming skills, both in the pool at Great Uncle Chris' hotel
After a good swim, I took to my walker to take a few laps around the house. I love the wide open layout of the house - it lets me get up some good speed and go just about everywhere!
Of course, I'm not the only one that was having fun this weekend. All of the puppies really enjoyed working on their tricks with Miss Megan. She was quite good at working with them and giving them all treats to keep them happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment