I had a ton of fun showing off how good my balance has gotten while riding the roller coaster. Look Ma, No Hands! (I mean Daddy's hands of course)
I also learned that we were going to be heading up to the Bordlemay's on Saturday for a day of volleyball and seeing friends. I got things started off a little early with a little drink on Friday night ;-)
The Bordlemay's party was lots of fun. I got to go swimming, run around like a crazy person, play in the dirt, and of course watch a good game of volleyball. Don't worry, Momma and I let Daddy play a game or two as well.
Tazz even got to come with us for the day. She had a great time exploring and chasing her toy (plus watching a volleyball game or three herself). The only thing she wasn't real sure about was the cat. It definitely ruled the house
Thats all for now. Check back next week for more Connor and Tazz adventures
No comments:
Post a Comment