Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Visitors Galore

We had all sorts of guests this past weekend, and in preparation Momma and Daddy did a little cleaning. Daddy was trying to teach Tazz and I to put away our toys, but I think someone got a little carried away... what do you think? I did eventually get into the spirit of things though, and was sure to help keep things clean even while we had our visitors. Cleanings not so bad if you turn it into a game!
Speaking of games, I got a cool new giraffe ring stacker which is great fun to play with. I'm not sure I got the rings in the right place all the time, but no one seemed to mind too much.
Among our guests was actually someone close to my age. Lucas came over for a few hours with his parents to show off how cool it is to be a two year old. He was really good at kicking and throwing the ball around - I can only hope to be so good when I'm his age.

We also had some fun playing with a few of my toys in the basement. I think it made Momma and Daddy happy that I will probably still enjoy some of my current toys at least for awhile longer

Thats all for this week. Right now I'm off to rest up for my big day tomorrow - can you believe it? I'm going to be 11 months old! I'm getting closer and closer to that 1 year mark!

No comments: