And while it did keep us inside a bit, we also managed to get outside and enjoy the weekend during the dry spells. For some reason, dad made mama change me when we came back inside from getting muddy in the front yard
Sunday was really nice outside, so we managed a trip to the dog park so Tazz could get some much needed exercise. Even though it was sunny, Tazz still managed to get soaked (and got all of us a little wet in the process)
Once all was said and done, it was time for yet another dose of water. This week, I graduated from my baby bath tub into the real tub. I enjoy my bath time a ton more now!
I hope you all managed to stay dry the past few days, or at least had as much fun getting wet as we did.See you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment