This past week, Daddy and I took a field trip to the Garden State Discovery Museum. We had a great time checking out all of the exhibits. I especially liked the ones where I was able to throw things on the floor!
I also got a chance to try my hand at a little hockey. I'm waiting for the instant replay to determine if I scored or not.
We also had a good time playing at home down in the basement. I've been putting my new toys to really good use. These tunnels are a ton of fun to plow my way through.
I'm not the only one who likes them either. Tazz enjoys running through them every now and then too.
My final word this week is to give a little shout out to the Redskins for beating those evil Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. (Don't worry though... I'm still pulling for the Eagles to get their act together - especially this coming Sunday vs. the Skins!)
No comments:
Post a Comment