Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom! - Sierra Wk 14

This week Momma celebrated her birthday.  Sierra and I gave her the gift of a photo of the three of us together.  Dad did a great job taking the picture.
It has also been a week of new skill development for Sierra and I.  At the park, I taught Sierra the joys of swinging in the baby swings.  Momma and Daddy let me push her.  I even managed to keep Sierra in the swing!
I also continued to develop my climbing skills.  There is this crazy step like climbing apparatus at the park that I have been working to conquer.  I made it to the top this week.
Sierra has started working on her jumping skills this week.  Momma introduced her to the Jump-a-Roo.  For those of you who don't remember this was one of my favorite activities.  Since Sierra is growing so fast, Momma thought she could handle it already.  Can you believe that her toes touch the floor already?
Funnily enough, it seems by potty training skills are the things that have excited Momma and Daddy the most this week.  On Saturday of last week, I asked to wear my underwear.   Though it was a wet start, I managed to only go through 2 pairs today.  Not only that, but I managed my very first poop in the potty.  I must say it was "wow" and "nice".  Daddy thought Momma was going to take a picture of it, she was so excited.  But she thought a picture of poop was taking things a bit too far, so she restrained herself.  She did tell me that it crossed her mind though...

Well here is to another week in paradise.  Hope you all are enjoying the great pre-summer weather, Sierra and I sure are!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Beautiful picture of the 3 of you, Marie! You are all gorgeous :)