Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sun, Sun, Sun! - Sierra Wk 13

After another bout of rain, the sun decided to come out and play again.  We celebrated with a trip to the park.  Momma and I headed down with Tazz, while Daddy and Sierra stayed home.  First I impressed Momma with my great strength!
Then I worked on my throwing skills.  One of the big kids at the park showed me how to throw acorns onto the roof of the pavilion.  I'm still working on my skills...
With my arm warmed up, we headed to the river for some stone throwing.  I like my rocks big!
But I've found I can make the biggest splash all on my own.
Not to be out done, Tazz showed me how to jump really big!  I'll see what I can do to improve my splashing skills based on her coaching the next time we come to the brook.
After all this fun play, I found a flower to bring back to Daddy and Sierra.  I took a big sniff of it...
Now its your turn!

No comments: