Sunday, April 4, 2010

Its a Celebration! Easter & Sierra is 3 Months Old

Bang the drums and celebrate!  My little sister is now 3 months old.
Momma grabbed this picture of her while we were at Aunt Janet's celebrating Easter.  She was pretending to be an Easter Egg for the Annual Easter Egg hunt.
Speaking of Easter Egg hunts, I had my very own hunt this year.  I found all my eggs in under 10 minutes.  Much faster than the adults!
After collecting all the eggs, it was time to find out what was making them rattle.  Aunt Janet helped me to crack the eggs!
I had quite a good haul.  I'll be putting that money towards my sticker fund.  Momma says I go through a lot of them in my art work.  After my egg hunt it was time for a little exercise.  Aunt Janet brought out the lacrosse sticks and provided me a refresher course on how to use them.  I did pretty well, working on my scoop and ability to catch the ball!
I think lacrosse is a pretty cool sport.  Think I could be the poster boy for it?
After playing for a while it was time for the adults to do their Easter Egg Hunt.  Aunt Janet thought I might sit this one out, but I'm always up for an egg Hunt.  So I teamed up with Daddy to take on the other adults.  Daddy did a great block move, earning us two eggs that Aunt Janet would have otherwise found...
But no hard feelings, I even helped Aunt Janet to find an egg of her own!
Now, you might be wondering what Sierra was up to during all this excitement.  It seems she found a cozy place to enjoy her milk coma.  There is something about that pillow that always gets her.  It must have the same magic as Daddy's blue couch!  Thank goodness Nanny was happy to sit out the egg hunt and hold her.
I hope you all had as great an Easter as I did.  See you on the hunt next year!
A special thanks to Aunt Janet and Mary Ann for hosting!

No comments: