Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hello Sunshine - Sierra Wk 15

Its official, spring is here.  The flowers all over our neighborhood have bloomed and Daddy's allergies have kicked in.  Momma's picture taking has hit over drive as she is so impressed with all the vibrant colors.
But the flowers aren't the only colorful images that Momma is finding through her camera view finder.  Sierra's clothes have bloomed along with her smile!
I on the other hand am enjoying the warm air for another reason... Potty training really is much more fun without the cold, if you know what I mean.  Bath time too is much more enjoyable when you don't have to use the space heater to warm up the bathroom.
And if your hearts weren't warmed up by the nice weather, check out this picture.  My new favorite treat is holding Baby SiSi, a.k.a Sierra.
Momma and Daddy rewarded my brotherly love with a trip to Northlandz.  Now you might be asking what is Northlandz... I know I did.  Well it is just the most amazing mile long walk through the coolest electric train landscapes ever... Check out the pictures below to get a feel.
Needless to say I thought this place was the coolest... CHOO-CHOO!

No comments: