Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sierra Week 49 - Christmas Tree Hunting - Woof!

Momma, Daddy, Sierra and I were all set to head out for our annual Christmas tree hunt this week.  Then I found out the great news, Nanny was coming with us too!  We went back to the same tree farm as last year to find the perfect "dog" tree.  That's right, no monsters this year.  When Momma asked me what kind of tree I wanted I was quick to say and stick to "dog".  So let the hunt begin!
Though Sierra was quick to point out a tree, she soon learned about Momma's "lets keep looking" thoughts.  Sierra and I tried to tag team on this little guy, but Momma wasn't having it.
And of course Momma insisted on a mini photo session.  Here are two favorites... Who is that guy in the red suit?

And then we found our "dog" tree.  After Daddy cut him down I helped to haul him out to be loaded onto the mini-van.
It was another great family adventure!
Everyone please welcome the newest member of our family - "Blue Tree Dog".

No comments: