Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sierra Week 51 - Part III - Christmas Day Part II

Just went you thought a day was as good as it could get - it got better!  Nanny, Bobby/Grampy, Great Gramma and Great Grampa came over after lunch to celebrate Christmas with Sierra and I.  Not only that - there were MORE PRESENTS - crazy!  I think Bobby received the most touching present - a ceramic postcard with a picture of Sierra and I in a box on it to memorialize all the Bobby mail that I love to receive each month.
Great Gramma was great fun and played down on the floor with me and my new toys!
And Sierra celebrated the good times with a HUGE high five to Nanny!
Momma must have really tired out by the time dinner rolled around.  Because thought GiGi and PopPop came over and Daddy made a great steak dinner - there are no photos.  Guess that new baby is catching up with her!

We all wish you and yours a Merry Christmas!

No comments: