Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sierra Week 51- Part I - Christmas Eve

What a week!  Three Christmas celebrations - all the family together and an amazing pile of gifts and great food.  I must say Sierra had a great introduction to Christmas!  We started out with Christmas Eve at GiGi and PopPop's house.  Uncle Sean, Aunt Jo and Devon joined us.  Decorating the Train cake was great fun!
Sierra enjoyed her dinner!
 As did everyone else!
Sierra did a great job with her first time opening presents.  Though I did help her out!  Such fun to see what is under that pretty paper.  In true kid fashion - Sierra's biggest interest was which box she could climb on top of!
I learned that the way to a ladies heart is through jewelry that I made!
And after a great night at GiGi and PopPop's we headed home and wrapped up the night with a reading of the "Night Before Christmas".  I hope everyone has sugar plums dancing in their dreams tonight!

No comments: