Merry Christmas! Wow - was Santa ever good to us. Did you see what was under our dog tree!
I was so excited to see that he came with his tools and was able to put together the fire house that GiGi and PopPop had given me. That was my favorite toy to play with.
And Sierra was quick to focus in on her in-door red wagon. She loves pushing and riding in it!
Tazz especially got into the spirit of things this year - not only opening her own gifts but helping Momma with hers too!
As we continued to open and play with presents throughout the morning - Sierra encountered a new favorite - the Piano! She plays almost every day. Piano Bar anyone?
And I found my first "real" golf clubs. I'm having great fun figuring them out. But Momma and Daddy think they are going to need to get me a lefty set...
Hope you found everything under your tree that you hoped for!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment