Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dakota - Week 5 -The Five P's

This week was all about the five P's... what are the five P's you ask?  Well it is Puppies, Pepperoni, Pony, Pig Feet and Play of course!

This week started with Sierra and I doing one of our favorite chores - walking our Snoopy puppies from the front of the house to the back of the house and then back out to the front.  This game can go on for a good twenty minutes.  Our puppies make a great noise and they love to race.  They are fast Foys you know.
You might recall that a while back Sierra demonstrated her genetic Foy-ness by chewing on a piece of fake bacon.  I had my similar moment this week.  Without any prompting or prior conversation about this type of sandwich I asked Daddy to make me a "Pepperoni" sandwich for lunch.  What is the big deal about Pepperoni sandwiches you ask?  Well I have since learned that Daddy spent years eating them for lunch when he was in school.  Seems this apple did not fall far from its tree!
And so Momma wouldn't feel too left out, Sierra showed her Surrette side.  She has become quite enamored with pony rides.  She really has fun on Dusty who lives in our basement and her rocking horse in her room.  Ride 'em cowgirl!
Little Dakota demonstrated her love of pork in the most unusual way this week.  Momma realized that Dakota will happily play on her play mat if there are some pigs feet to eat...
And Sierra and I have found that there are some really fun games that we can play together...chase tops our list.  What is your favorite game?

No comments: