This week was a big one for my sister Sierra. It was her very first Easter Egg Hunt - hosted by Aunt Janet. So of course we had to practice this week at home. Momma found our easter baskets and set out eggs. Even Daddy helped with the egg hiding. Then the big day arrived. Fortunately it was beautiful out. Sierra did a great job finding the eggs with me. Take a look and see...
I showed how well my skills had progressed over the last year!
Pretty impressive don't you think!
I hope you all had a great Easter too!
I was did a good job too... finding the majority of the 30 eggs that Aunt Janet hid around her front yard.
Dakota enjoyed watching from her car seat.
After the Easter Egg hunt it was time for Easter dinner. Sierra was ready early and enjoyed every last bit. The ham was my favorite.
While dinner was finishing cooking Momma took an opportunity to take some First Easter pictures of Dakota.
And of course - any trip to Aunt Janet's would not be complete without a lacrosse lesson. Sierra did a good job for her first time!
I showed how well my skills had progressed over the last year!
Pretty impressive don't you think!
I hope you all had a great Easter too!






No comments:
Post a Comment