I don't know about you, but I am so excited that spring has finally arrived. As a little kid spring means more time to play outside. If you know me and you know Sierra you know there is nothing we like more. Fortunately this week mostly cooperated and Sierra and I made it outside a lot.
Daddy and I started practicing my soccer skills in preparation for my up and coming "formal practices" with other kids my age.
Sierra started her strong man training...
She was pretty proud of how far she could pull the gator!
Daddy started his lumber jack training...
Meanwhile Dakota supervised all of this great outdoor activity...
When we weren't in training we were visiting with out guests. This week was a busy one, as Nanny, Grampy and Uncle Chris came to celebrate Momma's birthday.
And later Aunt Janet and MaryAnn came over with their "babies" - Nicky and Budgie. After a bit of settling in we all had a great time playing together.
There was of course some quite time mixed in with our first living room blanket tent...
And the weekly Dakota photo session to mark the end of another week.
Tazz and I of course had to get into the action...
As you can tell it has been a busy week around here, we hope you had as much fun this week as we did!
Daddy and I started practicing my soccer skills in preparation for my up and coming "formal practices" with other kids my age.
Sierra started her strong man training...
She was pretty proud of how far she could pull the gator!
Daddy started his lumber jack training...
And I also working on my climbing skills by conquering the rock wall at a new playground that we visited.
When we weren't in training we were visiting with out guests. This week was a busy one, as Nanny, Grampy and Uncle Chris came to celebrate Momma's birthday.
And later Aunt Janet and MaryAnn came over with their "babies" - Nicky and Budgie. After a bit of settling in we all had a great time playing together.
There was of course some quite time mixed in with our first living room blanket tent...
And the weekly Dakota photo session to mark the end of another week.
Tazz and I of course had to get into the action...
As you can tell it has been a busy week around here, we hope you had as much fun this week as we did!






No comments:
Post a Comment