Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dakota - Week 2 One Week Old

Dakota turned one week old at the start of this week.  Momma wanted to celebrate by having Dakota's first photo session.  Momma thought she was all set when Daddy and Grandma took Sierra and I to the basement for a play session.  But some juicy toots sent us back up stairs and Momma quickly realized that Dakota was going to have a much different family experience than either Sierra or I did to date... Our little sister is going to receive a lot of family love and involvement.  See below for just what I mean... 
 Sierra snuggles Dakota!
 Dakota and I have our first little chat!
Tazz keeps watch
And cleans up as needed!
Our little sister.
 Can you believe all that fabulous hair?  Momma says it feels as soft as the very plush stuffed animals that are in the stores these days!
 With bit of help - here are the Foy kids of NJ.  Good luck to Momma getting us all to be in one place and SMILE for a picture...
On a milestone note, Dakota had her first bath at home this week.  Seems she likes them just about as much as Connor did...
Sierra seems to be the only water baby in this family!
But I'm learning...
And on a side note - a special thanks to Grandma for helping Momma and Daddy make it through Dakota's first week.  It was great fun having her with us.  "All aboard on the Foy Express to Kitchen Station!"





No comments: