Sierra wasn't the only making new milestones this week. After a bit of a break in the winter weather Momma offered up a chance at a first bike ride to the park on my big kids bike. So after getting everyone suited up we headed out!
I every rode my bike down the side of the road - as you may know they are still debating if sidewalks are a good idea or not for our neighborhood!
After much pedaling, even up the big hill I made it to my objective, the park! Momma cheered and cheered for me. That was a 3/10th of a mile ride and my first set of hills. All those practice laps in the basement sure did pay off!
Momma of course had some fun grabbing pictures while we were at the park. This one was a favorite of Sierra.
Then it was time to head home. Momma kept pace for a while but it wasn't long before Daddy and I left her and Sierra in our dust... we Foys are FAST!
So if you are driving the roads of our neighborhood, please slow down. You never know when this Fast Foy will be out and about!
I every rode my bike down the side of the road - as you may know they are still debating if sidewalks are a good idea or not for our neighborhood!
After much pedaling, even up the big hill I made it to my objective, the park! Momma cheered and cheered for me. That was a 3/10th of a mile ride and my first set of hills. All those practice laps in the basement sure did pay off!
Momma of course had some fun grabbing pictures while we were at the park. This one was a favorite of Sierra.
Then it was time to head home. Momma kept pace for a while but it wasn't long before Daddy and I left her and Sierra in our dust... we Foys are FAST!
So if you are driving the roads of our neighborhood, please slow down. You never know when this Fast Foy will be out and about!



No comments:
Post a Comment