Saturday, March 5, 2011

February 2011 (Pre-New Baby) - First Library Book and the Winigs Come to Play

Happily this month Daddy is encouraging Sierra to drop her first nap, so that she is down to just one a day.  This means that our mornings are now free for activities outside of the house - Whoopie!!!!  We started this new pattern with a trip back to story time at the library.  Though the kids have changed a bit, Ms. Cindy is still there as fun as ever.  On this trip Daddy suggested I pick out a book to check out and take home with us.  So I did.  My first library book - it was a funny one!
Throughout the rest of the month we had visits from Grandma, Gigi/PopPop and Nanny/Bobby.  But you can tell that Momma was really slowing down as she didn't manage to take a single picture during the visits.  Do you think the new baby had something to do with that?

But just before the new baby came, Momma rallied during the Winig's visit.  Uncle Steve, Aunt Sarah, Megan and Rachel all came to play with Sierra and I.  I worked them hard - with scooter races around the house (inside and out), bed jumping and log rolling - it was a great time!  I hope they come back soon.  See below for just how much crazy 4 kids can have together!


No comments: