Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jan 2011 - Daddy Love, Cool Tricks, Snow Play and New Car Seats

January sure did start off with a big bang!  Celebrating Sierra's birthday was so much fun.  We managed to continue the fun right through the month.  If anyone ever wondered what Sierra and I love to play with the most - the answer is clearly - our Daddy!  He is the best jungle gym, climbing center and snuggle spot that was ever made!


With enough energy and excitement though, I can be convinced to come up with some cool ways to entertain myself.  For those of you that watch Yo Gabba Gabba, you will understand what I mean when I say I spend time developing my "Cool Tricks".  Momma thinks I have some snow boarder in me... or gymnast.  What do you think?
Inside tricks aren't the only things I have been working on.  With Daddy's coaching I have developed my snow Connors, sledding skills and snow tackling skills.  Sierra is even working on her snow walking and swing skills.  All cool tricks if you ask me!
And if all this fun in the snow wasn't enough, Momma and Daddy took us on a trip to Babies R Us to pick out Sierra's new forward facing car seat.  She has really outgrown her baby seat.  After much deliberation, and many feedback points from me... we ended up picking the seat that Sierra kept crawling into... Who said you needed to have words to be able to communicate!  So here is the little princess in her new seat!
We hope January was as much fun for you as it was for us!



No comments: